Union Public Service Commission conducts UPSC NDA Exam to grant admission to the eligible candidates in Indian defense . per annum quite lakh of candidates appear for the exam to secure admission in Army, Air Force, and Navy, but only a couple of could crack the exam. Thus, it requires tons of effort and diligence to ace the exam and obtain one’s name listed on the UPSC NDA Merit List. Committing mistakes is attribute . But if the mistakes are repetitive then it can affect the preparation strategy which can cause poor performance within the exam. Therefore, attempt to avoid committing silly and customary mistakes because it are often advantageous for your competitor. Today we will discuss about Most common mistake that Students should avoid in NDA exam. There are few common mistakes which will be avoided and may bring you one step closer to ace the exam. With the thought of helping the aspirants, we've shared the list of common mistakes to be avoided while preparing for the UPSC NDA Exam. Join Gurukul Career Group best NDA Coaching in Chandigarh.
Every exam features a certain set of requirements and people who are ready to fulfil those requirements with a focused strategy are those who eventually crack the exam, an equivalent applies for NDA Exam too. During their preparation candidates often make mistakes which can not seem to be very grave while preparing, however they're of great importance and by avoiding them, candidates are often successful in their endeavors. Here, during this article, we've listed out for you common mistakes that candidates often commit while preparing for NDA Exam and will necessarily be avoided.
Most common mistake that Students should avoid in NDA exam
1. Not browsing the syllabus before preparing: repeatedly candidates don't undergo the syllabus prescribed by the conducting body before preparing for the exam, which frequently leads them to review unnecessary things and not cover the specified sections and eventually candidates find yourself performing poorly within the exam. So it's vital that before starting your preparation candidates undergo the syllabus. Click here to understand about NDA 2021 syllabus.
2. Ignoring English: Many candidates don't practice enough for English Paper of NDA exam because they feel that it's a simple section. But repeatedly it happens that UPSC can ask confusing questions in English also . So it's vital to think about English as a topic to be important and practicing questions. Candidates should also make it a habit to read newspapers and magazines to enhance their grasp over the language.
3. Taking public knowledge for granted: Candidates who have studied science in their class 12 often assume that if they only specialize in science subjects and not concentrate to public knowledge they will clear the exam, but these are the sorts of myths which cause failure. public knowledge is as important because the other subjects. Candidates should aim at maximizing their scores and will not skip any section while preparing for the exam.
4. Not making notes: There are some candidates who don't make notes while preparing for the written exam. this is often a wrong practice which must be avoided in the least costs because notes making may be a very essential a part of the preparation for any exam. Candidates should make small notes of whatever they study in order that they will revise from those notes before the exam.
5. Ignoring revision: Often candidates don't give importance to revision. They only specialize in completing the syllabus and skip on revision. But revision may be a must for any exam because it helps you recollect all that you simply may have studied during your preparation. rather than running behind a special sort of study material, it's advised that candidates stick with one set of study material and keep the resources limits and specialize in repeated revisions.
6. Not attempting mock tests: this is often a serious mistake committed by many aspirants. They study well but they are doing not attempt mock tests, but mock tests are of great significance as they assist you evaluate your preparation and also help your strategize and plan your to aim the paper. So candidates should mandatorily attempt mock tests along side solving the previous year question papers.
7. Not preparing enough for the interview: Candidates sometimes , after clearing the written exam don't specialize in the SSB Interview and go unprepared for the interview which results in them getting screened out on the primary day or not getting selected. Candidates should know that interview is that the tougher and more critical a part of the choice process for NDA. Candidates should prepare well for the interview, know the pattern and focus far more thereon.