AOL is currently the greatest email service accessible. It has a high-class interface and a lot of security protocols. AOL, like any other email provider, is susceptible to technical issues. Here, we'll talk about some of the General AOL Mail Not Working Issue and how to solve them. Try the solution we've offered here if your AOL email isn't working properly.
Some Causes are mentioned here If AOL is Not Working.
Multiple factors might create problems with your AOL email account, so it's important to understand all of the possible causes.
Poor Internet Connection: The main reason you can't utilize your AOL email is because of a bad or poor internet connection.
Forgotten AOL Password: The most common cause of AOL sign-in issues is a forgotten or lost password. Resetting the password would be helpful in these situations.
Service Outage: AOL server downtime is another factor that might cause issues with the AOL email service platform's functionality.
Incompatible Browser: AOL email difficulties might also be caused by the browser issue.
Problem with third-party email client configuration: AOL email is also affected by the incorrect setting. If AOL isn't working with Outlook, Gmail, or any other third-party email client, pay attention to the setup options.
- General Troubleshooting:
If your AOL email isn't working, there are a few basic steps you may do to get it working again. Here are a few pointers that you could use as a starting point.
- Make sure your device is linked to a reliable network. If you're unsure whether the network's speed is fast, run a quick test.
- Restart the browser.
- Please remove the cache and cookies from your browser if you haven't already.
- Enable the site's location in your browser.
- The browser should indeed be uninstalled and then reinstalled.
- Look into any awaiting updates that may exist.
There can be several reasons due to which you may face problems while accessing your AOL email account in this guide, We will be talking about several AOL mail issues on different devices and how to deal with them.
2. For Android:
Follow the procedures below if your AOL email isn't working on your Android phone.
On your Android device, go to mail.aol.com and go to the incoming and ongoing settings.
- Click the IMAP account setup option under the Manual Settings option.
- Put imap.AOL.com as the Port Field type and 143 as the value.
- Go to the SMTP options by clicking Next.
- In the SMTP server column, type smtp.AOL.com, and in the Port field, type 587.
- Save the AOL settings and check to see if the problem has been rectified.
3. For iPad:
Because the iPad operates differently than the Android version, you might want to attempt the methods following.
- In the Settings menu, select Mail, Contacts, and Calendar.
- Check your AOL email account to see if the information is correct.
- If imap.aol.com is not already in the hostname, add it.
- Make sure the primary server is smpt.aol.com by selecting the SMTP option.
- Check to see whether your AOL email is working now.
Similar to how technology fails us at times, the AOL emailing services can also malfunction and stop working. When you initially start utilizing various emailing services, the first few days might be difficult for a variety of reasons. So, if your AOL Email isn't working, you can continue reading to find a solution to the likely technical issue.
Get Help Immediately To Resolve AOL Mail Not Working Issues
AOL Email Supports assistant provides excellent and dependable technical help. AOL assistant can help you with any technical issues you're having with AOL Services. Please contact us if you are unable to resolve AOL Mail Issues by the above procedure. Get assistance from a technical support expert, who can provide you with skilled and trained technicians. We offer customer care 24 hours.
Source URL- https://sites.google.com/view/aol-mail-not-working-issue/home