- A simple solution can check this cheating and return the people's trust in the electoral exercise: a count of the voter's receipts.
We propose that at the end of the voting day, the Board of Election Inspectors convene with the watchers of the national candidates or their parties and count the votes contained in the voters' receipts. These receipts are kept in a separate box that the BEI can open and count. We can limit the counting only to candidates for senators, congressmen, governors, mayors and partylists.
After counting, these can be compared with the tally posted at the door as well as those transmitted to the city. This simple procedure will require no extra cost except for the small amount of time allocated for this activity.
A separate written petition will be sent to the COMELEC to formalize this petition. Click the Link1 or 2 or image for Petition: 1. Protect the Philippine election from smart cheating 2. Petition for BBC HardTalk to feature Atty Chong from the Philippines.Please Share Mga Ka DDS.
- The most Expensive Toilet in The Philippines, Under Pinoy Aquino Administration
- SC Orders Kris Aquino to Return “Imelda Marcos Diamond Necklace” She Borrowed from Malacañang During Pnoy’s Term
- The Last prayer of Antonio Trillanes Before Going back to Jail!
- Governor of Mexico City he was beaten after Trump Slap him.
- Donald Trump Should Follow Duterte’s Footsteps, Emulate Him–Queen Elizabeth