Auto-Renewal, a unique service, automatically renews your McAfee product subscription after it expires. This ensures your antivirus service will not be interrupted by any means.
To ensure your device's security, it is a good idea to turn on the auto-renewal. If you want to cancel or change McAfee's auto-renewal service, you have to quickly sign in to your McAfee account using the web link. cancel mcafee auto renewal You will find several options here to modify your subscription plan or auto-renewal settings.
Turning Off Auto-Renewal Service
These are the steps to take if you wish to disable McAfee's auto-renewal for your product subscription.
- At the start, reach the McAfee webpage using the link http://www.mcafee.com.
- Next, click on the My Account button.
- Click on Sign in on the Login portal to proceed.
- Enter the details you need, such as:
- Email address
- Account linked password
- Next, click the Submit button. Click the Login tab to log in to your account page.
- Then, move your mouse pointer over the My Account option. Click the same button to continue.
- Select the Auto-renewal Settings tab.
- Next, go through your McAfee instructions and on-screen directions. You will see the status of the auto-renewal option.
You can view the status of each subscription you have on your device if you have multiple product subscriptions.
These guidelines will help you to disable auto-renewal from one of these products.
- To get started, switch off the auto-renewal feature by pressing the On/Off button. The product will turn grey and become more sombre.
Notification: Once you receive the reminder email, you can choose to renew your subscription manually.
- Review the options available. If you wish to disable auto-renewal, click the Turn Off button.
Notice: Based on the users' respective locations, the screen will be displayed for them.
- Click the Yes button to confirm your choice.
- After you have completed the above steps, auto-renewal will be disabled automatically. Once your subscription ends, you won’t be charged.
If you decide to cancel your auto-renewal service, you can do so at any time.
Turning ON Auto-Renewal Service
These guidelines will help you turn on McAfee's Auto-renewal Service on your device.
- First, visit McAfee's webpage by clicking the link at mcafee.com.
- Next, click on the tab "My Account."
- Click the Sign in button.
- Securely enter your registered mail ID.
- Click the Login tab.
- Click on the My Account button and select the Auto-Renewal Settings option.
- Next, review your McAfee on-screen details. This page will tell you if the auto-renewal services are activated.
Note: You can check the status of multiple McAfee subscriptions by using the Auto-renewal product webpage.
- Review the auto-renewal policy page. Once you have agreed to McAfee's terms and conditions, click the "I Agree” tab.
- You may be asked to confirm your billing details and user information, such as username and password. You can confirm your billing and user details by clicking the Accept button.
- Congrats! Congratulations! To provide uninterrupted and seamless service, the subscription will automatically renew after it expires.
Note: McAfee's Total Protection and LiveSafe products can be opted with auto-renewal. McAfee VPN will be available as an additional feature. This allows you to browse the internet anonymously and securely with these products. This helps protect your online activities from cyber threats.
The auto-renewal service ensures that users have uninterrupted service. The subscription automatically renews once the expiration date has passed. However, users may wish to cancel or deactivate the service to protect their credit card and account privacy. The Auto-renewal settings in the My Account section can be used to disable or enable auto renewal.
McAfee: How do I cancel my automatic renewal? It is possible that your McAfee subscription has an active renewal option. This is so that you don't have to face any negative consequences or suspension of the provisioning of that product's services. It also ensures that your devices are protected against malware and viruses. McAfee does not automatically renew your subscription. You can cancel the automatic renewal by visiting your Accounts page . This guide will show you how to cancel or modify your auto-renewal services using any browser.