Signing up in a PayPal account is quite simple. Make sure you have all your personal details at hand. By registering your credit card or debit card details with your PayPal account, you can easily transfer money to different parties without entering your personal details every time you make a transfer. PayPal is a digital payment gateway that makes paying for things online and sending and receiving money safe and secure.
It has 361 million users all across the world and facilitates billions of dollar transactions every year.
PayPal serves as an intermediary between your bank and merchants and keeps your payment information safe. You can also use PayPal to send money to friends and family as well as receive money from people.
A good chunk of online traders and service providers use PayPal to make transactions on a daily basis. This feature comes very handy when it comes to splitting rent for roommates, for instance.
PayPal is a digital money transfer and eCommerce platform that strive to provide low-cost services to both individual users and business owners. PayPal was brought by online marketplace giant eBay in 2002. Later in 2015, the company became an independent entity
Aside from offering a safe gateway for online payments, PayPal also offers a wide range of related services including debit cards for payments, credit card readers for small merchants, and lines of credit.
PayPal has a reputation for being one of the most secure and easy-to-use online methods of sending or receiving money.
Before you open your paypal login account, you need to make up your mind about what kind of account you wish to open. PayPal offers two options – Business account and personal account. Among them, personal account is the most popular type of account used widely by individuals. It’s all you need to send or receive money or make purchases online.
It also allows you to track your purchase and payment history, link new bank accounts, and add credit cards to your account.
Here’s how to access your PayPal login account:
Click on ‘PayPal APP’ on your mobile to open it and tap ‘yes’ on the prompt
Then, enter your mobile number, password, and click ‘login’
If you’re facing issues while logging in to your account, you may just need to clear your cache and cookies from your web browser.
Steps to create a new PayPal account
- If you don’t have a PayPal account, then you need to first create one.
- Here are the steps to create a new PayPal account in USA:
- Click ‘Sign up’ to create a new PayPal account.
- Then, you will be asked to choose the type of account you would like to create
- Click on the type of account – Business account or personal account – and click ‘get started’ Fill in the personal details required and click ‘Continue’
- Click ‘Next’ and follow the instructions to complete the sign up process
- Once you have successfully created your PayPal login account, you can add a credit or debit card to your account and start making transactions right away.