In this blog, let’s see Ethiglo face wash uses, ingredients, how to use, Reviews, Side effects and more.
- Skin lightening face wash.
- This ethiglo face wash activities help to reduce blemishes.
- Lightens skin tone.
- Enhances the skin’s regeneration process.
- The ethiglo cream contains antioxidants and emollients and makes your skin feel nice and smooth.
- Reduces skin pores , even out your skin tone, remove dead cells and excess sebum.
- Ethiglo skin whitening face wash helps to achieve the skin complexion most people desire.
- Works on improving complexion, reducing blemishes.
- Its paraben free face wash.
Skin whitening creamy face wash with deep cleansing.
Control sebum / oil production.
Reduces acne and acne scars.
Gives skin a pleasant texture.
Reduces fine lines, wrinkles.
Gives firm skin.
- Key ingredients:
- Kojic acid : Skin whitening agent.
- Lactic acid : exfoliant, humectant.
- Glycolic acid : exfoliant
- Vitamin C : Antioxidant property gives even skin tone, pleasant texture, reduces fine lines.
- Licorice : Improves skin tone.
- Nicotinamide : Protects against sun damage and treats hyperpigmentation
- AHA BHA : Exfoliates the skin.
Directions For Use:
- Wet face with water.
- Take ethiglo skin whitening face wash on your palm. Work up later.
- Apply on the face and neck in circular motion gently.
- Rinse well.
- Use ethiglo cream twice a day for better results.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Silicon, paraben, SLS free.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
Where to buy an Ethiglo Face Wash Lotion?
You can buy Ethiglo face wash on online health care stores like Cureka. It's Available at Rs.184 for.Curekais the online store for buying curated healthcare products which are approved by doctors in India.