1. The effective shielding range of the test panel signal monitor varies in different occasions. This is closely related to the signal field strength of the site. Different types of mobile phones may not have the same shielding range on the same site, so they should be selected according to the actual situation.
2. The reasons that affect the shielding range of the cell phone jammer include: distance, direction, barrier-free objects of the base station, wall materials of the site building, installation height of the protective cover, installation specifications, etc. In addition, other factors should also be paid attention to.
3. Each antenna has a frequency band identifier. This identifier must correspond to the frequency band identifier on the host. Before opening the shield, make sure that the connection of each antenna is accurate. application equipment.
4. It is normal that the surface temperature of the mobile phone signal jammer rises to above 40°C after a long period of operation.
5. The normal installation height of the mobile phone signal jammer is 1.8m-2.5m, and it is necessary to ensure that there are no obstacles between the target shielding areas. If it is installed on a wall-mounted antenna, it needs to be vertically upward; when installed on a table, the antenna can be folded at 90° and then vertically upward.
6. In the process of use, in order to prevent interference with some electronic equipment, the mobile phone signal jammer should be kept 1-2 meters away from other commonly used equipment.