However, what if you are not able to use the application of TD Ameritrade on your mobile? Well, you should not worry much about this as we are going to discuss different ways through which you can start using this investment application once again.
Ways to fix the issue
Here are a few things you can try to get rid of the TD Ameritrade app not working issue:
Way 1- Clearing the app's data and cache might help
- Open the "Settings" of your device
- Now, go to the "Apps" section
- From the available application, choose "Ameritrade login"
- Then, click on the "Storage" button
- And, choose "Clear cache" for this app
- Next up, you should restart your device
- Else, choose the "Clear data" option
Way 2- Re-install the application
- First of all, open the "Settings" and choose "Apps"
- From the list, choose "TD Ameritrade"
- Select the "Uninstall" option
- Now, search for "TD Ameritrade" on Google Play
- And, install the application
- Then, complete the TD Ameritrade login process
- Locate the TD Ameritrade app icon on your iPhone
- Now, long tap it until it shakes
- Then, select the "X" option
- Choose "Delete" to confirm your action
- Now, go to the App Store to install "TD Ameritrade"
- Click on the "Get" option
Way 3- change app storage location
- Open the "Settings" and choose "Apps"
- Now, locate and select the "TD Ameritrade" option
- Tap on the "Storage" option present under it
- Select the "Change" option to proceed
- Then, choose "Internal shared storage"
After trying the ways given here, you should restart your device and carry out the TD Ameritrade login process once again and see if you are able to use the app or not. If not, then the only option you are left with is to use the web-based version of TD Ameritrade.