Looking for a peer-to-peer money transfer app that not only serves its purpose but is also safe and convenient? Venmo is one such app that can reduce all your worries about sending and receiving money online. If you have landed here to learn the method to install and login into Venmo, then this guide will prove to be of great help to you.
The method to install and use Venmo is quite simple and can be completed within the blink of an eye. Once you register yourself on Venmo, simply add a bank account or card, and get started.
Method to install Venmo on Android
Below, I have listed the method to install Venmo on an Android device:
- Launch Play Store on your device
- In the search box, type “Venmo" and tap on the search icon
- Next, tap on the app icon from the search result
- Then, click on the “Install" button present on the screen
- Wait until the app is installed and its shortcut is created on your device
Once you install it, you need to register for a Venmo account and link your bank account as well.
Method to login into Venmo
Without logging in to your Venmo account, you will not be able to complete any transaction on it and neither pay your monthly bills. So, to log in, follow these steps:
- After installing it, launch the Venmo app on your device
- On the Venmo login page, enter your email, phone number, or username
- Now, type in your password with which you have signed up
- After that, you will get a verification code for login
- Enter the same code on the login screen to access your account
This is how you can install and login into Venmo on your Android. After signing in, you can use the pay and request feature to get started with making transactions. If you have applied for the MFA, then you may have to enter the login code received by Venmo.