You might be already aware of the fact that whenever you are purchase or subscribing to a Roku streaming player, the device is to be linked to the Roku account so that you can purchase the various channel subscription from the Roku Channel Store. Remember, an authentication pin is a must to have to access the Roku account and its channel. The Roku pin is a personalized identification number that is generated to prevent the unauthorized purchase of items from the Roku Channel Store. It also prevents unauthorized users to access the Roku account. Point to understand, for authorizing the transactions via the Roku channel store, the Roku pin tells you about the authenticity of the Roku account. You can only access the account or its subscription only if you have the Roku pin. But have you thought about what happens if you do not have a Roku pin but the subscription, well this article will help you to find the Roku pin? So, let us dive in to fetch some information.
How to find the Roku pin?
If you are thinking about how do I find my Roku pin, here are the steps that you need to follow:
- First of all, you need to visit the Official website of Roku.
- After this, go to the sign in page and enter the credentials.
- Select the option labeled “Update” on the Roku page.
- Now, you have to verify the Roku pin.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to locate the pin.
- Just save the changes.
How to reset Roku password or username?
If you wish to reset Roku pin or username, then you have to follow the steps that are given below:
- Tap on the “Home” icon on the Roku remote to access the main screen.
- After this, you have to scroll down and tap on the “Settings” option.
- Click on the right arrow button and tap on the “System” button.
- Just tap on the arrow button and tap on the “Advanced system settings” option.
- Tap on the arrow button and click on the “Factory reset” button.
- Click on the “Factory reset everything” option.
- After this, you need to enter the code that is listed on the screen.
- Click on the “OK” button.
- Now, there is a code that is generated every time you reset Roku pin.
In the end, we hope that you are now clear with the instructions on how do I find my Roku pin. However, if you are still unclear about the steps or have queries to ask then you are recommended to visit the official website and get assistance from the professional experts that are available on the website round the clock.