The Walmart Gift Card can be redeemed over purchases on Walmart.com or other stores. This gift card gives an option to pay on purchases that you make over Walmart. You may need to log into your Walmart account to redeem the Walmart Gift Card on it. So, if you are also looking to redeem your Walmart Gift Card balance then you have come to the right place. Today we are going to discuss the method to redeem the Walmart Gift Card balance.
Steps to redeem Walmart Gift Card
You may need to enter the username and password details of your account to access the Walmart account. The steps to redeem Walmart Gift Card Balance are introduced below:
- Using a mobile or computer, visit the Walmart.com webpage
- Or download and install the Walmart mobile app on your device by visiting the App or Play Store on it
- Head to the login page and enter the username and password details of your account
- After accessing the Walmart account, choose the desired product that you want to purchase
- After selecting the product head to the checkout page and find the ‘pay using the Walmart Gift Card’ option
- Now, enter the number of your Walmart Gift Card and other details to make the payment
- Finalize your payment and wait for a while, the money will be deducted from your Walmart Gift Card
- Finally, you have redeemed the Walmart Gift Card balance successfully
Note: After going through the above steps, you will be able to redeem the balance of your Walmart Gift Card. You can also check the balance of your gift card by visiting the gift card page.
Pay on bills or shopping orders using the Walmart Gift Card in easy steps. The way to redeem a Walmart Gift Card is easy and clear. You can easily redeem a Walmart Gift Card by visiting the Walmart checkout page. In this post, we have mentioned the steps to redeem the Walmart Gift Card balance.