Have you ever faced an issue when there are some issues while making a purchase with the Paypal login account? Have you ever ordered something that you haven’t received yet or you have just received a different product? In array to solve this issue, you need to dispute the transaction via a Paypal login account. Here we will facilitate the communication between the seller and you to see the things that can easily be worked out. There are many disputes that are caused by misunderstandings and they are usually easy to resolve. However, if you and the seller are unable to reach mutual consent then you can escalate or raise your dispute and claim the concern. The Paypal login will investigate the issue and make a decision about the same. However, if you do not know how to raise a dispute with Paypal account transactions then this article will help you, so let us learn how to do it!
What are the steps to raise a dispute in the Paypal login account?
Through this section you will get the solution to fix one of the common disputes, you can also enter or type the dispute you wish to raise on the field:
My order never arrived: If you have made the payment and fulfill the Paypal Buyer protection requirements but the order never showed up then you need the refund well the process is very simple. Here are the steps:
- Open the disputer box in the Resolution Center to get the process started.
- Login to the Paypal login account.
- Open the dispute in the Resolution Center within 180 days from your purchase.
- Tao in the “Dispute a transaction” under the “Report a Problem” button.
- Select the transaction and then tap on the “Continue” button.
- Now, click on the “Item dispute” option.
- You need to be aware that the dispute must be opened and accessed within 180 days from the purchase date and that you and the seller will have 20 days to solve the dispute.
How to escalate the dispute to a claim?
If you have failed with the initial attempt to fix the issue with the seller then you can escalate your dispute to claim, here are the steps that you need to follow:
- First of all, you need to login to the Paypal login account.
- Now, you have to tap on the existing dispute in the Resolution Center.
- After this, you have to click on the “File a Claim” button.
- Remember, you have to file your claim within 20 days of when the dispute was first accessed or opened.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
By the end of this topic, we hope that you are now clear with the steps or the set of instructions to be followed to raise a dispute in the PayPal login account. However, if you are still not having a clear picture of what to do or you have certain queries related to the topic then we request you visit the official website and get assistance for the queries you have. On the website, you will get assistance from professional technicians who are readily available to assist you round the clock.