List of normal things in houses that can possibly put your children at fatal risks


Take the case of little girl named Bronwyn Taylor into consideration. She strangled herself in a window blind cord while playing with a toy vacuum cleaner at her grandparents' home. The hospital couldn't save the 2-year-old infant.

.

This is an alarm to all parents who aren't fully aware of the risk in their own houses. One second of ignorance can make parents regret for the rest of their life.

2056 Views

Comments