Have you heard about Budhaditya yoga? If not, it is high time to know this yoga to understand how it changes your life completely. Understanding an auspicious yoga in the horoscope, the benefic planets associated with it help the native to strengthen the yoga through remedies for ultimate success.
According to Vedic Astrology, Budhaditya yoga is one such auspicious yoga that is life-changing when known accurately. Budhaditya yoga happens due to the influence of Mercury on the Sun and thus it provides the native with sharp intelligence. When the Sun and Mercury in the Kundli charts come together in a house, then the native has Budhaditya yoga. Zodiac sign has nothing to do with this yoga and the only thing that matters is the house in which the yoga is formed.
Are you curious to know which yoga is forming in your solar chart? Talk to astrologer and have right answers.
What Does Budhaditya Yoga Give You?
From the name itself, it is understood that budhaditya is the combination of budh (mercury) and adhitya (sun). Mercury represents communication, intelligence whereas the Sun represents power. So, when these two planets come together, there is no doubt that that person is going to have good communication with others, intelligence and sharp memory power. These natives are intelligent with the energy of the Sun and he will always be successful in life.
According to expert astrologers, Mercury is the child and the Sun is the father. Thus the advice of a father will be fully taken up by the child to obtain the heights of success in life. So, imagine the combination of a father and a child in a house to make each other happy.
Lets see the ultimate benefits obtained when you have budhaditya yoga in Kundli charts.
- The planet Mercury gives very strong communication skills.
- The person will be intelligent with good mental energy.
- The native has good knowledge of everything in this world and still never stops learning.
- The society gives a good reputation to the native due to the planet Sun.
- The person exhibits creative intelligence, if budhaditya yoga is present in the horoscope.
- Budhaditya yoga blesses the person with comfort, wealth and happiness in life.
Budhaditya Yoga: Which Houses Show Immense Wealth And Success?
- One of the best houses for budhaditya yoga to happen is the first house. It increases the native’s natural energy levels and makes him active. . The intelligence of native is quite high. and they always achieve their desired goals. The native of the horoscope gets success in the field of communication, law, speech, politics, speaking and other streams related to the Sun and Mercury. The relationship of native with their father will improve with budhaditya yoga in the first house.
- When budhaditya yoga is present in the second house or the fifth house, then the native earns a lot of money and saves it for the future. The person enjoys much wealth in his lifetime especially from the parental or ancestral side. The second house budhaditya yoga indicates that the native will excel in journalism, media, communication careers. The native can expect a good voice if the venus is aspecting the second house.
- Budhaditya yoga in the third house provides the native with hard work and good siblings. If the native has this yoga in the third house, they bless with elder brothers and sisters mostly. The combination of the Sun and Mercury in the 3rd house energises the 9th house indicating that the native attains all success in life through hard work.
- Budhaditya yoga in a horoscope gives great success in the career. But the native must take care of their health. It is advisable to pray to the Sun god and perform puja for the Sun to obtain good results. The person gets all the comforts in life like homes, cars, properties and a peaceful family life. Many famous journalists have this yoga in their 4th house and they travel a lot due to the travelling nature of Mercury.
Understanding yogas and energising the planets in one’s horoscope is important as it provides the native desired results in career, relationships, finances etc. Budhaditya yoga, a combination of mercury and the sun in any of the houses in a horoscope makes the person wealthy, successful and rich.