Want to multiply your entertainment experience and enjoy watching live TV shows? Well, this is possible if you have your Roku streaming player with you. However, having a Roku streaming player or Roku TV will not serve the purpose until you activate your device. The Roku streaming player can be activated by visiting the roku.com/link URL and entering the activation code. For this, first, you need to provide your device with a LAN network or Wi-Fi connection.
Therefore, you must ensure that you have access to the password of the LAN network. Also, you need to get your hands on the Roku link code which is also known as the Roku activation code. Once you activate your device, you will be able to stream your favorite videos on the go. So, below we are going to discuss some essential steps to know how to get or retrieve the Roku link code.
Important steps to get the Roku code
If you are a new Roku user and do not know how to get the link code, then this tutorial is going to be of help to you:
- First, plug in your Roku device with the TV and switch it on.
- Then, connect the device with a Wi-Fi network.
- Select the input method of your TV i.e. HDMI or HDMI 2.
- Choose your streaming language.
- Select your country and provide the necessary info.
- Then, choose the display type by going to the Settings menu.
- Log in to your Roku account or create a new one by going to roku.com/link.
- Go to the Roku link roku.com/link from another browser.
- To activate your account, click on the Get Roku link code option.
- Now, you need to enter this code in the given space.
The readers must have understood the basic method to activate or retrieve the Roku link code. This is the only standard method of doing so and hopefully, you will not regret going through these steps. If you did not receive the activation code, you can repeat the same process for getting hands-on the Roku link code.
More Read: MagicJack login