Fox News Channel is a cable television channel in the United States that has a global audience. It provides courage to live news on its streaming platform 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The huge global expansion of this news channel. As a result, make applications for all platforms.
Fox News offers major shows or news on your device without any cable TV connection. This is only possible with the help of Fox News streaming application that can work on multiple devices. Also, they offer Pay-TV subscribers free access to Fox News, and the rest of the people who want to use the Fox News streaming application need to subscribe to a plan. Foxnews.com/connect is a platform for those who want to register their devices to access the Fox News streaming application.
Steps to activate Fox News streaming application
To activate Fox News on your device you need authentication from the channel itself. For this, you need to register your device with a Fox News account. So, let's check out the Fox News activation process:
- First of all make sure your device is eligible to access Fox News streaming application/.
- Then download the Fox News streaming application from the Application store of the device.
- After that launch the application and look for the “Settings” option from the left-hand side of the screen
- Here click on “Log in Provider” and as a result, an activation code will appear on the screen. If you have a Fox News account then click on the “Login” button only and save the activation code that appeared on the screen.
- Further go to Foxnews.com/connect in a web browser on a computer or laptop or mobile.
- Select the TV provider or media device on which you want to watch the Fox News app; location.
- As a result you will reach the activation page.
- Here enter the activation code and click on the “continue” button
- This will take you to the login screen or the “TV provider” or “Fox News”.
- Here login with the account credentials and after successful login your Fox News app of your device will automatically update.
Now you can easily watch your news anytime on your favorite device. If your TV service provider is not listed with the Fox News platform then you will not be able to activate your device. So, always check the eligibility of the device and TV provider before heading to the activation process.
What are the features of Fox News?
- You can watch news anytime and anywhere
- Along with news, you can get access to all the programs such as sports reports, world updates, etc. on Fox News
- This streaming platform sends news notification to the users to keep them updated.
- Users can check news from any date from history.
- You can watch live as well as old news under one platform.
How to activate Fox News on your device?
You can proceed with the following steps to activate your device for Fox News. These steps will work for all the devices that are eligible to access Fox News. So, let’s move ahead:
- Go to the Application store of the device and search for “Fox News” application.
- After that click on the “download” button to install the application.
- Once the installation completes locating the application and click on it.
- At the launch of the application, you will see the “Sign In” or “Register my device” option on the screen
- Click on the button and login to your Fox News account if necessary.
- After login, an activation code will appear on the screen. Save this code and move ahead
- Enter Foxnews.com/connect on a device using a web browser
- Login to your Fox News account if necessary
- Then you will see on the activation page there will be a blank space to enter the activation code
- Enter the code and click on the “Continue” or “Submit” button.
- At the successful completion, a success message will appear on the screen
- Go back to your device and refresh the page of the application and you are ready to connect with the whole world.