Plex is a gift from God to those who have a difficult time managing their media files and wish to access it on a variety of devices. Today we have a variety of TV shows, movies and other forms of entertainment. With the vast array of options available to our arsenal, it rarely becomes too difficult to manage the media files. Plex provides a viable solution to this issue, it offers options to use your files on any device that supports them, without having to transfer the files each time you wish to use them.
To access all of this data you must set up a Plex server, and then connect to a Plex client for your smartphone, TV or other devices. This article will show you how to connect your Plex client with your Plex account. For smartphones, it's simple to connect, but for televisions, you must take additional steps. This article will help you to connect the plex device to your TV via plex.tv/link.
How do I connect Plex to your TV
Linking Plex to your TV allows the Smart TV to have access to all the content stored on Plex. Plex server. To do this you must first download the application. After you've downloaded the app then the next step is to log in and receive the activation key.
Linking Multiple Devices using Plex TV account:
The Plex application lets you connect up to 15 devices with the help of your Plex account. To access the media through the Plex application, you must connect to the Plex application. You will need to connect every device to the Plex account. It is not possible to link over 15 different devices to your account. You can, however, remove the previous device and then add another device into the account. Plex account.
How do you install Plex TV on your Smart TV:
It is important to verify that your TV is connected to Internet connectivity. After that, you can start using smart television.
- Go to the store for content and then select the main menu on the smart television you have. You can also select My Apps through the TV remote. Once you have that, you can begin taking access to the in-app store.
- You must navigate to the upper-right in the store for Content to find the search option. There you can type in the name of the channel and then search for it.
- With the remote, a user can type "Plex" in the search bar. At that time it will appear below.
- By pressing the down button on the remote, you will need to select "Plex"
- Then, you'll be able to install the option on the left side of the television.
- It's ready to be installed.
- Following the installation the TV will appear on the main menu of the TV.
When you locate and click upon it, the system will automatically link you with the Plex Media Server. In addition to the above information If you're facing another issue, you must visit the URL Plex.tv/link.
How to activate plex.tv/link on your Smart TV.
Before you proceed, ensure that your Plex server is running properly and that you have set up your account at Plex.tv.
How to activate Plex.
These steps will connect your big screen devices such as Android TV, Smart TV and Apple TV, etc. You're aware that typing your password on these devices can be a little difficult. To avoid the stress of writing your Password on these devices, Plex and other services such as YouTube make use of this four-character login code to connect your account.
- On your TV , select the Sign In option on the screen
- In the next few minutes, you will be seeing a four-character code appear on the TV screen. It is this code which will be used to sign in.
- Visit https://plex.tv/link on your computer or Smartphone. Enter your Plex account information on this page , and then log in to it.
- After you have logged in, it will ask you for the four-character code. This will be displayed on your TV Screen. Enter the code, then click on submit.
- After you have completed the four steps. The Plex application on your TV will restart and be connected with your online account. It could take a few minutes.
Download Plex to your TV
- To download Plex onto the Smart TV, simply follow this procedure.
- On your Smart TV Home Screen, just go to your Smart TV Apps Store.
- If you are using the Smart TV Apps Store, click the search icon to look up the Plex application.
- When the app has been found you can simply open the app and then install it.
- The app will be installed.
After the app has been installed, you will be able to find Plex on your list of Apps.
You can activate Plex on your TV
After installing and downloading Plex Media App, after downloading and installing Plex Media App After installing the Plex Media App, the next step is to connect Plex to your TV. To do this, you need to follow the steps:
Start the previously installed Plex application.
- After the launch, you will receive an activation code. This activation key is a 4-digit verification code issued to you by Plex server.
- Take note of this code and then go to plex.tv/link on your mobile device or computer.
- On the website, type in the four-digit code and click "Activate"
- Your server will be reviewed. After being reviewed, you will be given activation, and you are able to enjoy Plex Media content via the Smart TV.
Don't forget to learn the solution to Plex TV that isn't working with Samsung Smart TV, Roku, LG, and some other smart TVs running Tizen as well as WebOS.
The Plex TV Link code:
After installing the Plex TV application You must open the app and sign into the Plex account. After you have logged into the Plex account, you'll see a link code on your next screen. Copy the link code.
Plex TV Activation Page:
You must go to plex.tv/link with your mobile device or your computer. There, you will be able to see an account login page. Again, you need to sign in to your Plex account with the details of your account.
The entry of Link Code Link Code and Activation:
After you log in to your account at plex.tv/link there will be the activation webpage. On this page, you need to type in the link's code in the space that is available and press the Continue button. The activation process is completed now , and you are able to enjoy viewing Plex TV on your device.