Are you a Netflix user? Do you like to stream a lot of movies and shows on Netflix? When it comes to streaming services, undoubtedly, no other streaming app is better and popular than Netflix, and that is why it is used by millions of users worldwide. This streaming service provides you with a great range of original movies and shows. It is a cross-platform streaming service that can be used on all devices that include iPhone, iPad, Android smartphone, Windows PC, and Mac. But while streaming any video content, video quality plays an important role. Everyone loves to enjoy their favorite movies and TV shows in better picture quality. But unfortunately, there is one drawback of using the Netflix streaming service: it requires high bandwidth Wi-Fi connection to provide you with high-resolution video quality.
So, now you must be wondering what you can do to improve the picture quality on Netflix. A lot of Netflix users have faced such a situation. If you are also one of them and want to enjoy your favorite shows or movies on Netflix in HD or Ultra HD picture quality, it is possible to change the Netflix Picture quality. Any of the users can easily change the picture settings on Netflix. Do you want to get the procedures for that? Do you also use this streaming service on any of your devices? If you want to know how you can change the Picture settings on Netflix, you must go through this full article. Here, we have mentioned the complete procedure for you. So, please stay on this page to get the process.
Instructions for Making Netflix Videos HD or Ultra HD
It is not possible to have a high bandwidth internet connection all the time. But to stream Netflix content in HD, you need a stable internet connection. But don’t worry. You can change the Netflix picture settings without any difficulty. Because this service can be used on all the platforms, and that is why, here, we have provided the procedure for changing the picture settings for all the devices, including iPhone, iPad, Android smartphone, and Windows computer. The method is pretty easy and straightforward to follow. But before going through the procedure, you need to make sure that your subscription plan allows streaming content in HD or Ultra HD quality. To stream Netflix content in standard quality, you have to pay $8.99 per month. But to enjoy HD or Ultra HD video quality, you will have to pay an amount of $12.99 or $15.99 per month.
And now, let’s see how you can change the picture settings on Netflix. Please have a look at the below-mentioned guiding steps.
Instructions for Changing the Picture Settings on Netflix on a Windows or Mac Computer
By following the mentioned steps, you will be able to change the Netflix Picture settings on your computer system using any web browser:
- First of all, turn on your computer system and then open any web browser on it.
- Now, visit the official Netflix website that is “www.netflix.com,” and then log into your account. After this, you will need to select your profile by clicking on it (if you have created multiple profiles on your account).
- After selecting your profile, go to the down-arrow icon that you can see placed beside your profile and click on it.
- From the menu that appears on your screen, you will have to select the option of “Account.”
- Now, go to the “Profile and Parental Controls” section and open the drop-down menu by clicking on the down arrow icon that you can see on the right side of your profile.
- On the next screen, select the option of “Playback Settings” and then select the “Change” button.
- After reaching the “Data Usage Per Screen” section, you can select the video quality by clicking on the option of “High” for HD and Ultra HD quality.
- At last, save the changes that you have made by clicking on the “Save” button. And that’s how you can change the video quality on Netflix on a computer system.
The Steps for Changing the Netflix Picture Settings on Android and iOS Devices
To change the video quality on Netflix on any Android and iOS devices, you must follow these steps:
- First of all, launch the Netflix app on your Android or iOS device and then log into your account by entering your password and ID.
- Now, go to your profile by tapping on its icon.
- After this, tap on the option of “More,” that you will be able to view at the bottom right corner of your screen.
- And then, navigate to the “App Settings” option.
- And now, to enjoy the content in high picture quality, go to the “Downloads” section and then tap on the option of “Download Video Quality.”
- And next, you will receive two options, including “Standard” and “High.” Tap on the option of “High” for enjoying high picture quality.
- Now, for streaming the content, go back to the “App Settings” menu and select the option of “Cellular Data Usage.”
- And then, the Cellular Data Usage Settings window will open up on your screen. Here, you will have to turn off the toggle button that you can see placed beside the “Automatic” option.
- And after turning off the Automatic option, select the “Maximum Data” for getting the best video quality for every content. And that’s it.
So, this way, any of the Netflix users can easily change the Picture settings to get crystal-clear video quality. Try the procedures now, and for getting more information, please visit our website.