Many people use Paypal because it is a quick and safe way of sending money online. Once you sign up for Paypal, you can receive money or make payments to friends and online retailers with ease. The mobile app for Paypal makes it even more convenient because you can make payments through your phone at real shops. If you have a Paypal account, you can follow the steps in this article to login to your account. This article provides information about Paypal login from either a computer or smartphone device.
Paypal Login Step-by-step Instructions
Go to Paypal’s home page PayPal Login
and click on the oval “Log In” button in the top, right hand corner. You can also reach the site’s direct sign in page.
Type the email address you used to sign up for Paypal into the top box that says “Email”.
Input the password you use for your Paypal account into the second box labeled “Password” that is located below the email box.
Click on the blue “Log In” button beneath both of the other sign in boxes, and your Paypal account will load.
Paypal Login Guidelines for Mobile Access
Because it handles real money, Paypal has very strict security features. If you want to login to Paypal mobile, you will have to activate your phone through a web browser.
Paypal Login Instructions on iOS
1. Go to Paypal Gomobile and click on the “Continue to Login” link.
2. Login with your usual email and password and then follow the prompts to link your mobile phone to your Paypal account.
3. Download the Paypal mobile app through the iTunes app store.
4. Install Paypal mobile and then open it by clicking on the blue icon with a white P.
5. Input your Paypal email into the area labeled “Email” on the app.
6. Enter your Paypal password into the Password area.
7. Click “Log In”.