QuickBooks payroll function is executed by the QuickBooks.FCS.ex, where FCS signifies File Copy Service, which runs within the background to finish the payroll update. If this service is hampered in between then QuickBooks error 15241 may appear on the screen. Here are the fast troubleshooting steps.
- First of all, close the QuickBooks desktop, look for This PC, right-click over the icon.
- Click Manage on the further screens.
- Alternatively, you'll also attend the File Explorer, locate This PC option, right-click thereon then choose Manage.
- Double-click on Services and Application, under the service list, click QuickBooks FCS. Click the overall tab, expand the Startup type drop-down and click on Manual.
- Click Apply, click Ok, and eventually update the payroll tax tables.