ESPN is one such channel on which you can not only stream only pre-recorded shows but also play live videos. Doesn't it sound amazing? But, in certain Roku devices, this channel is not pre-installed on it. So, you need to activate ESPN manually by navigating to the espn.com/activate page.
So, if you are also someone who wishes to steam ESPN shows on your Roku, then you may go through this article carefully.
Steps to activate ESPN on Roku
You can follow the quick steps given below to activate ESPN on your device:
- The first thing you have to do is open ESPN on your Roku
- If it is not available in the Channel's list, then you should install it
- After opening this channel, you will be taken to the home page
- Now, click on the "gear" icon to open the "Settings"
- Then, go to the "Provider account" and choose "Activate Live TV"
- Note down the activation code displayed on your TV screen
- Further, you have to navigate to espn.com/activate from a PC/mobile
- In the blank you see, enter the activation code from step 6
- Upon entering the code, you should click on the "Continue" option
- Choose your streaming TV service provider on the next screen
- Now, sign in to your TV service provider account
- Complete the rest of the steps and you are good to go
Note: In case you have not subscribed to the ESPN channel, then you need to subscribe to it first and then complete the remaining steps.
As soon as you complete the activation process, you will be able to stream different shows on your device. In case you are unable to complete the activation, then you have to get the activation code once again and repeat the process by navigating to espn.com/activate.