Do you know that you can use an ATT email account on your iPhone? Well! It is easy and quick to access the ATT email login account over your iPhone. A couple of years ago, when it was the beginning of the email services there were not so many email services options. But now in the 21st century, there are many email service providers in the market. Now, everyone has different email accounts and it’s never easy to use all of them together. If you are an ATT email account user then you can set up your account on iPhone as well. Today in this post, we are going to discuss the method to set up an ATT email account on your iPhone. If you are also interested to know the method to set up an ATT.com login account on iPhone then stay on this page.
Method to setup ATT Email Account on iPhone
- Navigate to the “Settings” app on iPhone
- Now, select the “Mail” option and click on “Accounts”
- Then, click on the “Add account” option and choose “Other” from the menu
- Here on this page, enter your Name, Email, Password in the corresponding fields
- After entering the details, tap on the “Next” button on the same page
- Then, navigate to configure the “Outgoing Mail Server” and “Incoming mail server” section
- Your username and password will be the same while configuring various server settings
- Finally, the process to set up an ATT email account on iPhone has been completed
Note: After configuring the server settings like IMAP, SMTP and POP3 you will be able to use your ATT email login account without any issue. You can configure these ATT email server settings by visiting the ATT.com login page.
To sum up, to access the ATT email login account on your iPhone you will need to go through the steps. In this post, we have mentioned the steps to complete the process to set up an ATT email account on iPhone. You need to go through each step one by one this will help you to access your ATT.com login account on iPhone.